NZ vs IND: New Zealand will lock horns against India in the 3rd ODI of the India tour of New Zealand, 2022 on Tuesday, November 22, 2022, at McLean Park, Napier.
The Hardik Pandya-led India thumped New Zealand by 65 runs in the second T20I to take an unbeaten 1-0 lead in the series after their series opener was called off due to the rain.
Talking about the second T20I, Suryakumar Yadav played a blistering century knock of unbeaten 111 runs off 51 balls to help India post a mammoth total of 191 runs for the loss of six wickets.
In reply, Deepak Hooda picked a four-wicket haul as New Zealand bundled out 126 runs in 18.5 Overs, losing the match by 65 runs. Kane Williamson top-scored with 61 runs off 52 balls.
Heading into the third T20I, New Zealand has suffered a big blow as captain Kane Williamson will not be available for the contest with Mark Chapman being announced as his replacement.
Tim Southee, who picked a hat-trick in the last match against India, will lead the Black Caps in the third and final T20I in Napier. Team India, meanwhile, is expected to go with the same squad.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 3rd ODI of the India tour of New Zealand, 2022.
NZ vs IND Match Details
- match: New Zealand vs India, 3rd ODI
- Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST) | 6:30 AM (GMT) | 7:30 PM (Local)
- Venue: McLean Park, Napier
NZ vs IND Pitch Report For 3rd T20I
The surface at Napier will offer equal assistance to both batters and bowlers. There should be some swing early on for the pacers, who will be key in the powerplay phase. The pitch could even out as the match progresses, despite there being some turn-on offer for the spinners. The team winning the toss will look to bowl first.
New Zealand vs India Pitch Stats For 3rd T20I
- Total matches played: 5
- Matches won batting first: 2
- Matches won bowling first: 3
- Average 1st Innings scores: 171
- Average 2nd Innings scores: 151
- Highest total recorded: 241/3 (20 Ov) by ENG vs NZ
- Lowest total recorded: 165/10 (16.5 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
- Highest score chased: 177/6 (19.4 Ov) by PAK vs NZ
- Lowest score defended: 173/5 (17.5 Ov) by NZ vs BAN
NZ vs IND Probable Playing XI
New Zealand Playing XI
Mitchell Santner, Devon Conway, Adam Milne, Mark Chapman/Michael Bracewell, Tim Southee, James Neesham, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Finn Allen, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips.
India Playing XI
Rishabh Pant, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav/Sanju Samson, Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya (C), Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh/Umran Malik, Mohammad Siraj.
New Zealand & India’s Form in the Last 5 Matches
New Zealand vs India Top Picks For 3rd T20I
1. Suryakumar Yadav: He smacked a sensational hundred in the last match and is currently the highest run-scorer of the series. He will be one of the must-picks for your fantasy team.
2. Hardik Pandya: The stand-in captain of team India could manage only 13 runs and failed to pick wickets. However, given his all-around skills, he can get you some valuable points in this match.
3. Tim Southee: The New Zealand pacer picked a hat-trick in the last match and will see another stellar bowling performance in this match as well.
NZ vs IND Player Record/Stats (Must Picks) For 3rd T20I
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Suryakumar Yadav||111 Runs|
|Deepak Hooda||4 Wickets|
|Tim Southee||3 Wickets|
|Yuzvenra Chahal||2 Wickets|
|Devon Conway||25 Runs|
|Hardik Pandya||13 Runs|
NZ vs IND Captaincy Picks For 3rd T20I
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- Glenn Phillips
NZ vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Devon Conway
- Batters: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Glenn Phillips, Ishan Kishan
- All Rounders: Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Tim Southee, Yuzvenra Chahal, Lockie Ferguson, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice-Captain: Glenn Phillips
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Devon Conway
- Batters: Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Ishan Kishan
- All Rounders: Mitchell Santner, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Tim Southee, Yuzvenra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Hardik Pandya
- Vice-Captain: Tim Southee
NZ vs IND Match Prediction – Who Will Win the Match?
India is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.